PDA

View Full Version : Damn that bitch

laongoandong
11-26-2004, 05:42 PM
:D :D :D
His wife being eight months pregnant, poor husband has had to sleep on the floor and this had made him desperate for sex.

One night as she lay on the bed, she glances at him and sees the poor guy curled up on the floor, eyes staring widely into the empty air.

Feeling sorry for her husband, she takes her wallet and gives him US$ 100 . "Here, take this and go to the woman next door, and she will let you sleep with her tonight. But remember that this happens only once, okay? Don't ask me to do this again."

The husband rolls his eyes in disbelief, but afraid that she might change her mind, grabs the money, and leaves quickly.

A few minutes later, he returns, hands the bill back to the wife, and says with much disappointment, "She said this is not enough, she wants US$ 150."

The wife's face slowly turns red with anger. "Damn that bitch! When she was pregnant and her husband came over here, I only charged him US$ 100!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nguyenldk
11-30-2004, 09:58 AM
:D :D :D
His wife being eight months pregnant, poor husband has had to sleep on the floor and this had made him desperate for sex.

One night as she lay on the bed, she glances at him and sees the poor guy curled up on the floor, eyes staring widely into the empty air.

Feeling sorry for her husband, she takes her wallet and gives him US$ 100 . "Here, take this and go to the woman next door, and she will let you sleep with her tonight. But remember that this happens only once, okay? Don't ask me to do this again."

The husband rolls his eyes in disbelief, but afraid that she might change her mind, grabs the money, and leaves quickly.

A few minutes later, he returns, hands the bill back to the wife, and says with much disappointment, "She said this is not enough, she wants US$ 150."

The wife's face slowly turns red with anger. "Damn that bitch! When she was pregnant and her husband came over here, I only charged him US$ 100!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

really? so who is the guy? laongoandong or cuonghoai? :D

nomoney
12-10-2004, 02:35 AM
:lol: I 'm a first guy , nomoney but lucky, believe me or not she asked me to come back more often with free of charge :lol: :lol: :lol:

anh28970
12-31-2004, 11:20 PM
:lol: :shock: :shock: :D :lol:

love_skill
01-05-2005, 05:32 PM
:roll: funny..

hk
01-08-2005, 02:31 PM
so i am the guy

anhtar
01-22-2005, 06:20 AM
lol.. ouchh!!!