PDA

View Full Version : Chuyện Cái Grill Nhà Châu Lão

Cuong Hoai
05-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Cuối tuần dzừa gòi vì bận bịu CH không có thì giờ cùng với winh XiXi tới làng ô tô buýt dzàng để xem thử chuyện gì xảy ra cho Dr H. Hôm nay CH nhận được cái Email của winh XiXi gởi cho CH để CH copy dzô forum cho Pà con đọc chơi nha:

Hi buddy.

I was visitting Dr H on saturday. He was alright just abit of scratch on his little fellows. Therefore I was passing to Mr Chau's place to report Dr H situation, and he invited me to have a barbecue with his family, and slept over in his brand new loooooong, looooooong Yellow bus.

While I was helping him to get a Bunch of beer. Suddenly I've heard. Mr Chau whispered to his wife:
- Your butt is getting really big. I mean really big. I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue.
With that, Mr Chau proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill, then went over to where his wife was working, and measured his wife's bottom.
- Yes, I was right. Your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!!!

His wife chose to ignore her husband. May be because of me still around somewhere!???

Later that night in bed, Mr Chau was feeling a little frisky. He made some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off.
- What's wrong? He asks.

His wife answers:
- Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?

Mann! They didn't know. I still awoke and listenning whole their conversation. OK! That's all I want to let you know what was going on.
Bye, talk to you soon

CC

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cangcung
06-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Cha nụi Cương Wài này thâm đen xì lun á! Gài độ hay thiệt nghen!?

Xixi tui chỉ dám ghẹo Lão già thui chứ chưa dám móc cái lí tồ wí nì của Lão ra mà dzọc à nghen! Lão ta mà nứng ...ooops wên ... chứng lên là chít liền á!

anhthichsex
08-03-2005, 01:26 AM
:lol: story

onenightstand
09-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Tưởng lão bà bà sẽ nói là cái wí nì đã lí tồ và đen xì xì rồi mà còn bỏ lên cái grill nướng nữa, nó sẽ teo lại thành cái tăm đen như than chọc vào lão bà đau lắm :) :)