08-18-2003, 12:40 PM
This message has been deleted.

largedick
08-18-2003, 04:43 PM
purrrr.....I think I am sick :(

ancuop
08-18-2003, 09:11 PM
ancuop nhớ đến chuyện này quá :lol:
A guy works at a new job on Thursday and Friday. On Monday he calls in and says, "I can't come in today. I'm sick." He worked the rest of the week, but the following Monday he calls in and says, "I can't come in today. I'm sick."
The boss asks the foreman about him, and the foreman says, " He's great. He does the work of two men. We need him."

So the boss calls the guy into his office, and says, " You seem to have a problem getting to work on Mondays. You're a good worker and I'd hate to fire you. What's the problem? Anything we can help you with? Drugs? Alcohol?"

The guy says, " No, I don't drink or do drugs. But my brother-in-law drinks every weekend, and then beats on my sister. So every Monday morning, I go over to make sure she's all right. She puts her head on my shoulder and cries, one thing leads to another, and the next thing you know, I'm screwing her."

The boss says, " You screw your sister?"

The guy says, " Hey, I told you I was sick."

DrHate
08-19-2003, 11:30 AM
:oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

KeToMo
08-19-2003, 03:59 PM
This has been deleted.

cangcung
08-19-2003, 07:48 PM
hehehe, hanging chad problem again!? Máy polling bị cúp điện nên post đại đó mà!

Ủa mà KTM tìm 26% đó làm gì cà!? Ðịnh mở forum chơi ... hội đồng hả!? Chừng nào có nhớ dọng chuông kêu tui ... coi nha!

emtieutho
08-20-2003, 11:48 AM
:oops: Hong biet caca co bao gio hoi gf 'tai sao' nang lai thich nhu dzi hong??? Moi nguoi moi khac, nhung gf cua caca hoi 'ky ky' a'...tai sao lai phai dong 'father/daughter' thi nang moi dat toi 'organsm' dzi...hong bit caca co kha nang lam cho gf ra...ma chi can dung suc cua caca hong??? Hay la nang phai dung them 'luc hau' moi dat toi dinh cao ma hong dzam noi gi so caca buon! Va lai caca cung thich dong him voi gf muh, phai hon? Hong phai Mui chot que caca dau nha! Mui chi mun hoi xem tam li cua gf caca co on hon thoi???