PDA

View Full Version : Xin cho y kien

phieutuyet
10-02-2003, 10:08 PM
:?
I have a question please help Thanks in advance
I've never had sex before. Co cach nao de luc he dua cai do vao the very first time ma hong bi painful??? My bf and i tried to insert in couple times but he never made it in. When he put the tip of his penis in mine, i felt really painful so he withdrew it and stop... cai cua em no nho xiu ha... lam sao de no no*? lon ra??? Now i feel really bad for my bf, i have a feeling that he or any guy will never be able to put it in mine.... Help pls, the more detail the better...

beavis
10-02-2003, 10:50 PM
wow , chuyện này nghe hấp dẫn à nhe , nhất là đễ chờ mấy vị bộ trưỡng bộ quản lý " chị em " trong CTT gõ nha , mấy vị này thì kinh nghiệm " rùng mình " sẽ ra tay truyền bí kíp cho cô nha , riêng BV về lý thuyết thì bết lắm , nhưng thực hành thì dể dàng hơn , cứ xáp vô là biết liền , tự mình mày mò rùi cũng ...2 đứa "ra luôn " , ... :oops: :lol:

cangcung
10-03-2003, 03:23 PM
First off, your bf is very very lucky to have a concerned gf such as yourself!

Try foreplay for awhile before attempting insertion/penetration. During this playful time, both of you can enjoy kissing, oral sex, caressing and most important exploring your own and each other body. You also find out where and what brings both of you pleasures or pains.

Only when you are ready, your vagina is totally wet and opened up, his penis is erect and firm (cangcung ... cu, hehehe) then you will find that insertion/penetration is a lot easier. There will still be some pain on both of you, but it will be bearable and subdue. The pain will dismiss quickly and pleasure will take over.

Enjoy and be safe!

hamchoi01
10-04-2003, 03:06 AM
Foreplay...foreplay...and more foreplay to build up the heat nhen... that's including kissing, touching, licking... the most important is to relax and enjoy instead of feeling fear nhe'...

tambaytamba
10-04-2003, 10:39 AM
PT, this topic has been discussed before in this forum. Foreplay beforehand is crucial, as mentioned in the posts above. I agreed, and I'm also going to try to highlight some other very good advices from other friends in CTT:

1) Take Your Time: what you had described is very normal. First time is awkward and clumsy, especially if it's the first for both. The level of pain and difficulty varies from one person to the next, but all you guys need to do is keep trying, don't hold back, and nature will take over.

You may not feel any pleasure at all during the first time, the pain may even continue for a while afterward, but it WILL get better (much better, hehehehe).

2) Lubrication: some had suggested using a lubricant like KY jell, which helps with the entry. You may want to think about this, but I prefer the natural approach more.

3) "Woman On Top": if you feel comfortable enough and you are up to this, having the girl be on top may help with the initial entry, since you can better control the angle of entry and the effort required. It's an option.

My final suggestion: don't think too hard, go with the flow, let nature takes its course, and most important of all, practice SAFE SEX and enjoy it, even with the pain! It will be one of your best memories for life.

Good luck,

TBTB

AlanHVN
10-05-2003, 06:53 AM
Yeah, practice take spend more time for foreplay is the best way you can do

phieutuyet
10-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Thanks alot for comments and advice
Appreciate it
Hopefully we'll get through next time :) :oops:

StrongPlays
10-06-2003, 04:47 PM
phieutuyet

Để Anh làm và chỉ cho còn bạn trai của em ngồi đó coi học hỏi hé *LOL . Just kidding Em :lol: :lol: :lol: . Cho anh ở đó coi cũng được mà hihihi.

Mấy huynh cc và tbtb nói đúng đó . Theo lời họ mà từ từ làm hé :lol:

Hạnh phúc sung sướng khi nào cũng đến sau đau khổ mà .

SP