PDA

View Full Version : please help

wrx98
10-03-2003, 02:43 AM
Hi all,
I and my gf just found that she's about 3 weeks pregnant. We are not ready to have a child we've decided to have an abortion. This is the first time it happens to us so I dont really know what to do or where to go to have an abortion for my gf. Could you please explain to me how this process can be done? Thanks in advance.

P.S If you can, please also tell me the cost and all that.

wrx98
10-03-2003, 02:55 AM
Could you please also tell me about the complications my gf can have with her abortion? she co' bi. anh huong gi` ve su*'c khoe khong?. Because this is her first time being pregnant ne^'u have an abortion co' anh huong gi` sau nay ko?

cangcung
10-03-2003, 03:35 PM
May I suggest that you look up Family Planning Medical Center in your local area!? You should call them up and inquire about all possible complications for your gf and costs before making a decision. You should seek professional medical help.

You can also seek advice and counseling at friendly support groups in your town/city, school, etc. This is an important matter that will affect your entire lives, both for you and your gf.

Please ask lots of questions and advice, but do not procastinate!

Best of luck.

Lays
10-03-2003, 11:14 PM
Just to let you know, when a woman go through an abortion it will definitely have a side affect on her health and body. Warn your gf about this first and let her prepare to what gonna happen to her later. Gosh, next time you ever do it again, think of the consequences. If you can't pay the time then don't play.

hamchoi01
10-04-2003, 03:17 AM
To^.i la('m nguo`i o*i.....
Ha?y suy nghi~ ky? ca`ng truo'c khi tha^.t su*. pha' thai nhe'... la` 1 ma.ng nguo`i dda^'y nhe'... lo*'n ro^`i mi`nh ne^n nhi`n nha^.n, cha^'p nha^.n, va` la?nh cai' tra'ch nhie^.m cu?a mi`nh la`m ra. Be an adult. Kho^ng co' o^ng ba` no^.i/ ngoa.i na`o se~ tu*` bo? hoa(.c kho^ng nhi`n nha^.n cha'u no^.i/ ngoa.i cu?a mi`nh ca? nhe'. Cho du` cha me. mi`nh tu*` bo? mi`nh hoa(.c co' gi` ddi cha(ng nu*~a thi` ddu*'a be' cu~ng va^~n la` con cu?a mi`nh, va` mi`nh phai? co' bo^?n pha^.n che cho*? va` nuo^i no'. Hay la` ca? hai nguo`i noi' tha^.t vo*'i cha me. cu?a mi`nh. Tuy 2 nguo`i co`n tre? va` phai? lo ho.c ha`nh cho tuong la.i... nhu*ng ddo' kho^ng phai? la` ly' do ma` phai? huy? hoa.i ddu*'a nho?... Face the fact and accept what you have done...

lysudoi
10-04-2003, 04:44 AM
Cái gì mà đụng tới phá thai là thể nào cũng có người Pro-Choice, Pro-Life. Tôi biết wrx98 và gf bây giờ rất run và không biết phải làm gì? ai cũng vậy thôi, cái diễn đàn này đầy những người muốn biết ngày nào làm tình không cần protection mà không bị dính, nếu chúng ta nói họ nên dùng protection ALWAYS thì sẽ không đến lúc phải như vầy.. nhưng tôi chắc ít ai nghe.. oh well you live and learn.

Tôi đồng ý với CC là nên đi Family Planning Center hay đi thẳng tới Family Doctor họ sẽ có professional counselor nên wrx98 sẽ biết chính sát hơn.

Best of luck,
LSD

wrx98
10-04-2003, 08:49 AM
Thank you everyone for your advises. I think I know what to do now. Again thank you very much for everything! :-)

traibuidoi
10-05-2003, 10:20 AM
So what are you going to do now?

wrx98
10-06-2003, 05:11 PM
Hi everyone,
How I told you about my gf was pregnant for three weeks was just a prediction due to the fact that she's missed her period for three weeks already. I just wanted to be informed, advised and prepared for the next step before I was actually going to buy the pregnancy test kit for my gf. Anyway, I bought the P.T kit for my gf and we test it and the result was negative.

Is it usual for a girl to miss her period for more than 3 weeks without being pregnant? (she's 18 yrs old).

Yesterday she told me her nipples are hurt when she touched them. She felt like they are growing or something... Could anyone please explain what happened?

AlanHVN
10-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Make sure your P.T kit is working well and you have to know how to use it exactly

bibijisi
10-06-2003, 05:41 PM
>> Yesterday she told me her nipples are hurt when she touched them.
Can be a pregnancy symptom but may be still early stage to have that.

>> She felt like they are growing or something...
May be her imagination. May be she has tummy ache because of eating too much che`...

Did she have a morning sickness? Better to go to O.B. doctor to check out to be sure if you both are still worry.

cangcung
10-06-2003, 07:29 PM
It's not unusual for a woman to have a late or missing an entire period. The aching and swollen nipples are normal symptoms as well. But you need to pay close attention to all things that her body is trying to tel her.

Re-test for pregnancy a couple days after the the first result, just to be sure!

wrx98
10-07-2003, 05:50 AM
Thank you all. I'll try to do the pregnancy test again and might gonna bring her to her family doctor to see what happen.