PDA

View Full Version : General Question

wrx98
11-28-2003, 11:04 PM
Hi,

I have two questions:

1. My gf is usually not comfortable to have sex when she's about to have her period even it's still like a week to come. And she seem to be more comfortable to have sex a week after her period (when she feels like it's usually wet). Is that normal?

2. The way my gf reacts when she orgasms during intercourse and clitoris stimulation is different. To me, I can tell when she orgasms thru clitoris stimulation because her body shakes and bends upwards when that happens which is very obvious. However, during intercourse, obviously she moans but breath out really hard as she's really tired and shows that she wants me to stop. It seems like she orgasm stronger thru clitoris simulation than intercourse. Is it because I'm not good at intercourse cuz sometimes I cum out abit fast, or she's the type that does not orgasm during intercourse cuz I know some women do not orgasm during intercourse?

vdtran6
11-29-2003, 10:58 PM
W :)

1. Yes, she's very nomal

However, during intercourse, obviously she moans but breath out really hard as she's really tired and shows that she wants me to stop. It seems like she orgasm stronger thru clitoris simulation than intercourse. Is it because I'm not good at intercourse cuz sometimes I cum out abit fast, or she's the type that does not orgasm during intercourse cuz I know some women do not orgasm during intercourse?
Normally, for intercourse, after she cum, she'll feel hurt if you keep on pounding. Maybe for clit simulation, she feels more comfortable, relax.

wrx98
11-30-2003, 02:39 AM
Thank you for your response