hi..hm...hôn biết tại sao me post lên nua....mấy anh chị cho me lời khuyên voi....... i've been going out with my bf only couple weeks (like 3 weeks)...i dunno........to tell the true i went out with him really fast.... chưa bao gio me co ban trai nhanh đến vậy luôn ah..chỉ sau có mấy ngày wen biết thôi ah......i had some ex bfs before but i neva had sex with them... i thought it a sin to do that since i'm a captholic, and then my parents khó tính too........
but this guy...after i went out with him, he wanted to have sex and i told him that i dun want to...so he was kind of upset and said okay...but whenever we kissed he always pushed me in a hard situation and just tried to makin love........i love him tho, but i so confuse if he luv me because he loves me or because he just wanna has sex. sometime we sat together but seemd like we didnt really have anything interested in to talk. Last week after we hung out, we went back to his house as usual and.........i lost my virginity..i dunno...i felt ashame...and i did cry...wondered if he reallie loves me............after that..every single time we see each other, we always have sex.....that make me think alot about his love...i no some guys had gf just because they wanna have sex, htey r not really care about their gf, so i dunno wut kind of guy my bf is..........i trust him but about this fact..who no, u no...
i even talked to him about my opinions, told him everything i have been thinking....do u think i did right? i even told him that the only one thing i had tried to protect just gone and i feel NOTHING now.....yes i am...when i'm alone thinking about it..i cry
i dunno a lot about this thing that y i'm so scared if i'll pregnant. cuz he didnt use condom at the 1st time, the 2nd time he did use it but only the 1 few mins.....so i'm so scared.......... i keep thinking about this and i feel my stomach so weird.....i have noone to ask for an advice. i've been waiting for my period.........wishing that i'll have it, if not....the only one way i could think rite now is going to a diferrent world........... wut should i do now?? i'm so nervous