CoiThienThai.com - The Largest Vietnamese Entertainment Network

Buy Sex Toy Sex! Do choi danh cho nguoi lon! Click here!

Xem phim phá trinh! Hấp dẫn tuyệt vời - Click here!

Bạn đã có bảo hiểm nhân thọ (life insurance) chưa? www.HaPhanInsurance.com !

ThanhHaFlower.com - Mua hoa, gửi quà về Việt Nam ! Giá rẻ nhất!

Official websites: www.CoiThienThai.com || www.CoiThienThai.net

GÂY QUỸ CÕI THIÊN THAI - MEMBERS V.I.P Đăng ký thành viên: Members Log in || » Members Sign up « || » Cancel Membership «

Bạn có biết ? CõiThiênThai.com là nơi phổ biến Truyện Người Lớn miễn phí đầu tiên? CõiThiênThai.com có kho tàng truyện người lớn lớn nhất?

• facebook
  • google plus
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin

Thread: Damn that bitch

Default Damn that bitch

His wife being eight months pregnant, poor husband has had to sleep on the floor and this had made him desperate for sex.

One night as she lay on the bed, she glances at him and sees the poor guy curled up on the floor, eyes staring widely into the empty air.

Feeling sorry for her husband, she takes her wallet and gives him US$ 100 . "Here, take this and go to the woman next door, and she will let you sleep with her tonight. But remember that this happens only once, okay? Don't ask me to do this again."

The husband rolls his eyes in disbelief, but afraid that she might change her mind, grabs the money, and leaves quickly.

A few minutes later, he returns, hands the bill back to the wife, and says with much disappointment, "She said this is not enough, she wants US$ 150."

The wife's face slowly turns red with anger. "Damn that bitch! When she was pregnant and her husband came over here, I only charged him US$ 100!"

Default Re: Damn that bitch

Quote Originally Posted by laongoandong

His wife being eight months pregnant, poor husband has had to sleep on the floor and this had made him desperate for sex.

One night as she lay on the bed, she glances at him and sees the poor guy curled up on the floor, eyes staring widely into the empty air.

Feeling sorry for her husband, she takes her wallet and gives him US$ 100 . "Here, take this and go to the woman next door, and she will let you sleep with her tonight. But remember that this happens only once, okay? Don't ask me to do this again."

The husband rolls his eyes in disbelief, but afraid that she might change her mind, grabs the money, and leaves quickly.

A few minutes later, he returns, hands the bill back to the wife, and says with much disappointment, "She said this is not enough, she wants US$ 150."

The wife's face slowly turns red with anger. "Damn that bitch! When she was pregnant and her husband came over here, I only charged him US$ 100!"

really? so who is the guy? laongoandong or cuonghoai?

I 'm a first guy , nomoney but lucky, believe me or not she asked me to come back more often with free of charge

funny..

so i am the guy

lol.. ouchh!!!