CoiThienThai.com - The Largest Vietnamese Entertainment Network

Buy Sex Toy Sex! Do choi danh cho nguoi lon! Click here!

Xem phim phá trinh! Hấp dẫn tuyệt vời - Click here!

Bạn đã có bảo hiểm nhân thọ (life insurance) chưa? www.HaPhanInsurance.com !

ThanhHaFlower.com - Mua hoa, gửi quà về Việt Nam ! Giá rẻ nhất!

Official websites: www.CoiThienThai.com || www.CoiThienThai.net

GÂY QUỸ CÕI THIÊN THAI - MEMBERS V.I.P Đăng ký thành viên: Members Log in || » Members Sign up « || » Cancel Membership «

Bạn có biết ? CõiThiênThai.com là nơi phổ biến Truyện Người Lớn miễn phí đầu tiên? CõiThiênThai.com có kho tàng truyện người lớn lớn nhất?

• facebook
  • google plus
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default aboout my gf virgin????

hi there guy.... i just went out wit my gf for about 6 days and last nite when we were making out, i asked her if she still a virgin and she sai yes... and i tried to explored down there too.... but then her thingy is so small and there is a lil hole there... i can only stick 1 of my finger in there..... so i wonder if my gf is a virgin hehehhe..... i can't tell...............thanks youuuuuuuu

more specific, not enough information to say anything about your gf.
    You can't say that she still has virgin or not because of little hole. Some girls they have very tiny hole though they make love a few times before.
    When you put your finfer in that hole, how did she feel, hurt or satisfied ?
    Did you put your dick into that hole, If yes, you will recognize right away either she has or no virgin . If no, why you didn't ?

hope you will understand more about the virginity.
    Love

hehehe thanksss bro..... that would help alots.... eveytime i put my finger in there she feel hurt a lil bit....i guess i got wat u mean.. the reason why i dun wanna put my lil bro in there cuz i just went out wit her for couples day... i dun wanna do that to her.. hehhehe ima good mannnnnnnn lol

Default Chời ơi ...

Bớ người ta ...ngó xuống mà coi có anh good man đây nà .... mỡ treo trước miệng mèo ...mà mèo thà nhìn ...để nhịn đói kìa ...hehe ...

Nói thiệt chứ nhiều khi bạn gái của huynh cũng muốn huynh lấy cái của nợ thọt vào mà huynh cứ ...lụm ngón tay thì bạn gái đó tức ..chết được đi, mai mốt she mà tức ...cho người khác đút vào là thấy tía.

Nhưng nói gì thì nói chứ Công tử bái phục luôn cái tính "Quân tử" (Tàu) của anh ... chứ gặp "Công tử" hay anh Dr Hết là ...chắc khó tha lắm hà ...hà ...

Mến,
    4 Cổng

Em nào chồng bỏ, chồng chê
    Anh dzớt 1 quẻ, chồng mê.. ụa lộn ... em mê tới già

Moi quen co may ngay thi lay cai "do" cua nguoi ta thi hoi ky do. Minh that la phuc tinh "quan tu" cua bro.

if you put your dick in there and pull out and see blood on your dick and you know she still good, if there is no blood when you pull out....it damn gone!
    ___ __ \_____ ___ ____(_)_____ /
    __ / / / __ `/_ | / /_ /_ __ /
    _ /_/ // /_/ /__ |/ /_ / / /_/ /
    /_____/ \__,_/ _____/ /_/ \__,_/

tatvietboi luv u : you said you don't want to do that with her. But anyway, you did do that, you touched her " little bird" anyway. That same meaning when you put your dick in.

be careful, not because when you see blood or not, cosider that girl still has the virginity. Some of them still have it but no blood. Anything has exception.
    Love

Default Re: aboout my gf virgin????

Mấy người đàn ông các anh thiệt là... Mấy anh nói là thích con gái còn virgin bởi vì "that thing is tight"... nhưng tới khi...
    Quote Originally Posted by tatvietboi luv u
    but then her thingy is so small and there is a lil hole there... i can only stick 1 of my finger in there..... so i wonder if my gf is a virgin hehehhe.....
    Is that (tight vagina) what you've been asking for? If that's what matters to you then why worry about if she's a virgin or not!!! Theo như Stephanie nghĩ khi cánh đàn ông cảm thấy hãnh diện khi được "ngủ" với gái còn trinh là vì nghĩ rằng mình là người đầu tiên được "hưởng" cái sự trong trắng của người con gái, not because "sex with a virgin feels great because hers is very tight". Vậy là mấy anh ích kỷ quá rồi...(no offense here).

Sự thật thì sex với một nguời còn con gái thì first time cũng như second time: we women still lie dead, we might still bleed the 2nd time or even the 3rd time, and our "thing" is still wet & tight (it'll take a few times for our body to adjust)...If all the above are true, then why you men will only feel good when KNOWING OR BELIEVING that "she's still a virgin"?

Thế kỷ thứ 21 rồi, yes, virginity is still treasured but that should not be something to evaluate a woman or sex on... The moment you're with her is that moment that counts.

BTW,
    Quote Originally Posted by Congtu
    Nhưng nói gì thì nói chứ Công tử bái phục luôn cái tính "Quân tử" (Tàu) của anh ... chứ gặp "Công tử" hay anh Dr Hết là ...chắc khó tha lắm hà ...hà ...
    Anh Congtu thì khỏi nói rồi, but DrHate...are you really like that?

---,d88b.d88b,---
    --88888888888--
    --`Y8888888Y'---
    -----`Y888Y'-------
    --------`Y'----------

but DrHate...are you really like that?
    Hate không thích đính chính hay khẳng định về bản thân mình như thế nào . Tuỳ vào cách nhìn của riêng Stephanie - nghĩ như thế nào thì Hate là vậy.

DrHate,

Default Ai da ...

Úi da ... sorry anh Hết .... Công tử kéo anh vào cuộc rồi ... xin lỗi cái topic này luôn nhe ...

Mấy cái topic dzui dzui Công tử hay kéo anh Hết vào cuộc ...để phá ảnh thôi, Stephaine nhà mình đừng có hiểu lầm, anh Hết nhà mình rất dễ thương, đàng hoàng lắm. Xin chớ hiểu lầm nha ... Đừng có buồn Công tử phá anh Hết nha anh ! Hehe ...

Em,
    4 Cổng

Em nào chồng bỏ, chồng chê
    Anh dzớt 1 quẻ, chồng mê.. ụa lộn ... em mê tới già

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast